Wednesday 27 November 2013

Wednesday 27th November 2013 MSP Makeup Update

Hi Lisa here ;p
I've been feeling sick all day today so I went on irish MSP and Heaven said something "Buy the eyes before the new update comes it's creepy" I think that's what she said. So I went on my Danish MSP account to investigate the new update and was shocked and wasn't really pleased D:

Danish MSP
Irish MSP

Of course the Danish MSP gets the update first before all the other MSP. You may think what's so bad about the update it's much better. But my complaint is that if you compare them both together, some of the old eyes will be deleted soon. (The lips and nose are the same don't have to worry about them 2) But you know ! !Mya! !'s eyes they have lots of ways to change the eyeliner and the colour underneath the eyes. But now there's another tab where you can add your eye liner and you can create eyes yourself :D But the new creepy thing is that the eyes they can move and blink in all directions O_O One of the good things is that the NEW msp makeup update the prices have gone down. Eyes usually cost about 400 or 300 sc but now the update allows you to buy it cheap 100sc!

So I thank Heaven for updating her status telling about it :D

I promise I'll update my blog soon O_O the background banner will change and I'm sorry if my stupid english doesn't make sense I got a Level 5 for it e.e

1 comment: