Thursday 12 December 2013

Spanish MSP: ! !Mya! !'s adventure

Hi guys :D
On 8th December it was my birthday! Wooooo ^O^ And then after the day my birthday I found out Spanish MSP :o I spoke Spanish before o.o so I understand a little. Anyways now I'm gonna tell the story :D From December 9th to December 12th (3 days) http://www.mystarplanet.es/

Demember 9th:
I first found out Spanish MSP. and this was the high score I first saw :o and I'm Level 0 XD

Level 100? :o I wish XD just a little MSP glitch happened to everyone before,

1st day of Spanish MSP I managed (somehow) I got to 1st page wow :o


I realised no moviestar on the left side :o


Only 1 pet :O


Look at how many animation buys O_O


How many artbooks :o


Not alot of forums :D

DAY 2:
I somehow got some help and got to 2nd place O_O

Then I got moved down o.o

Made it back to first :D

I had greetings from amazing people :D their so kind

DAY 3:
Level 13, then I found out someone was impersonating me so I got angry on my status o-o

As soon as I said "I will lose my 1st place soon" it JUST happened e.e

Went on double fame and so many has helped :o so much

And emptiness in chatrooms with Hannah o.o











1 comment: